Widely regarded as the best material for pen divisions, Paneltim plastic panels have a number of advantages.
- Quick and easy to install
- Non-corrosive unaffected by dung and urine
- Easy to clean – saving labour and water usage
- 100 per cent recyclable
Paneltim is our No.1 choice for pen divisions and gates. As most panels are made to measure it is virtually waste free. We stock standard panels and also have the ability to weld to size for those urgent requirements.
Paneltim panels come in a range of sizes and thicknesses for different applications:
- 51mm thick for pens, gates and walling
- 35mm thick for farrowing surrounds – 500mm and 600mm high
- 27mm thick half panel for cladding walls
Paneltim gates have become extremely popular because they are sturdy, easily worked, provide a hygienic easy to clean surface and are resistant to the highly corrosive effects of pig dung and urine. In addition to this they can be supplied complete with hinge assemblies they can be solid or have premoulded apertures.
To order or request more information please call 01359 240 529
“Quality Equipment advised using Paneltim to create a bespoke layout in my refurbished building. This saves me at least one week when washing out”.
Jonathan Kinge, Pig Farmer, Suffolk
Paneltim anti-skid panels are lightweight, solid and easy to clean. There are two surface types available:
- Studs – Varying heights of 2mm and 2.5mm to create a non slip surface
- Checks – Horizontal and vertical bars creating an anti-slip surface
We offer a design and build service at Quality Equipment, so if there is an application you may require, please feel free to contact us on 01359 240 529